Mission and Objectives
San Luis Potosí
• In 2001, Mexico Industrial Maps was launched by International Community Publications, LLC as an innovative product in Mexico.
• It was created with the purpose of being a support for the industry.
• Focused on decision makers such as Investors, Presidents, Managers, Plant Managers, among others.
Mexico Industrial Maps, is a biannual edition publication that serves as a tool for investors, as it finds the maps of the Industrial Parks from each Region - through which - we facilitate access to the industry already installed in the cities of greater economic development and promote the availability of the industrial market in Mexico for the arrival and / or development of new investments / expansions.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
• San Luis Potosí
SAN LUIS POTOSÍ
• San Juan del Río
• El Marqués
• Apaseo el Grande
• Ramos Arizpe
• Ciudad Acuña
Currently we have 7 publications:
• Río Bravo
• Ciudad Mante
• Nuevo Laredo
• Ciudad Victoria
• Valle de Texas
• Ciénega de Flores
• Santa Catarina
• Salinas Victoria
• San Nicolás de los Garza
• To be the most effective means for Industrial Parks promotion
• To attract new investments
• To promote the economic development of each region.
• To publish the competitive advantages
25,ooo COPIES PER STATE
TOTAL: 175,000 COPIES
Industrial Park Layout
INSIDE THE COMPANY
• Map of each of the States with the location of industrial parks and its main avenues.
• Section focused in promoting the strategic advantages the entity has, highlighting its infrastructure, major companies, life quality, economy, etc.
Customized individual plan from each industrial park pointing out:
• List of installed companies
• Property land availability
• Available Industrial Buildings
• Section dedicated to highlight local companies and promote workforce quality.
• It seeks to highlight companies that represent a support for the economic development of the entity.
Government Offices Directory
• Directory of Government Offices such as Consulates, Chambers and Associations that support the industry.
Maps are distributed, semi-annually, free of charge in strategic locations of each state such as:
• Offices of Industrial Parks Developers
• Builders, Brokers and Shelters.
• Consulates, Chambers and Associations.
• International Airports.
• Four and Five Starts Hotels.
• Industrial Plants.
• Government Offices, such as the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Economic Development, among others.
• ProMexico Representation Offices abroad.
On the other hand, international distribution is offered at major events from the industrial sector and through ProMexico offices abroad, such as Japan, China and the United States.
We are present in airports with our brands’ special modules.
• We are currently at Reynosa airports.
• Coming son to Monterrey, N. L., Tampico, Queretaro, among others.
• Mexico Industrial Maps has national and international presence by continuously participating in industrial exhibitions.
• We promote our mean and make our clients’ brands stronger
• We are present in the leading specialized industrial market.
• Participation in National and International Exhibitions at no cost for the client.
• A wide free distribution network.
• Customized delivery to decision makers.
McAllen, Tx. U.S.A.
801 N. Ware Rd. McAllen, TX 78501
Ph. (956) 630-9571
Reynosa Tam. México
Río Alamo 1245 Col. Longoria C.P 88660
Tel. (899) 925-3627
Fax (899) 924-5601